1. What kind of legal cases does Allen and Allen Law Firm primarily handle?
At Allen and Allen Law Firm, our attorneys manage a wide spectrum of cases, primarily personal injury cases spanning from vehicle accidents, including car, truck, and motorcycle incidents, to slip and fall accidents. We also handle workers' compensation, criminal defense, family law cases, and disputes concerning sports eligibility.
2. How do I choose which lawyer is right for me?
When selecting the right lawyer for your case, consider their knowledge and experience in the area related to your legal issue, their track record of success, and whether their communicative and approachable nature resonates with your expectations.
3. How many years of legal experience does Allen and Allen Law Firm have?
At Allen and Allen Law Firm, we are proud to uphold a strong foundation of legal knowledge and practice, with over 40 years of combined experience in the field. Our team's extensive history allows us to handle a wide range of cases with the skills and diligence they demand.
4. Are there certain legal cases that you do not handle?
We believe in delivering the best results to our clients, which necessitates focusing on our areas of strength and specialty. If you have a case in an area we don't specialize in, we would be more than happy to help you find a reputable attorney who does.
5. Do you handle incidents and cases that occurred outside of South Carolina?
In most instances, attorneys who are licensed in South Carolina may not directly handle cases that occurred in a different state due to the jurisdiction-specific nature of law practice. However, they can collaborate with attorneys licensed in the state where the incident occurred, ensuring their clients receive the legal guidance that they need.
6. When is the right time to hire an attorney for a car, truck or motorcycle accident personal injury case?
If you've been injured due to someone else's negligence, it's generally advisable to consult with an attorney as soon as possible. Doing so ensures that your legal rights are protected, and can help prevent any potentially damaging missteps early on in the process.
7. What should I do if I've suffered a slip-and-fall injury on a business property?
If you've suffered a slip-and-fall injury on a business property, ensure that you receive proper medical attention, documenting the nature of your injuries and treatments. Document the incident with photographs or videos, and make immediate contact with the property owner or manager to report the incident and make an official record. Also, gather any witness testimony and contact information. And reach out to Allen and Allen Law Firm for any legal assistance that you need to ensure that your rights are protected and you receive fair compensation for your personal injury case.
8. Is it too late to speak with an attorney if the at-fault party's insurance company is offering me a personal injury settlement that is too low?
If you need assistance with the claim settlement process, don't hesitate to contact us for a consultation right away. We will do our best to fight on your behalf for fair and just compensation.
9. What if the at-fault party in a road collision does not have insurance, or their insurance limit is too low?
In instances where the at-fault party in a road accident either does not possess insurance or their insurance limit is inadequate to cover the damages, you're still not without options. The concept of Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UM/UIM) comes into play. Contact us directly if you need legal assistance with reaching a fair compensation for your personal injury claim.
10. What types of worker's compensation cases do you take?
At Allen and Allen Law Firm, we understand the complexities and challenges that come with workers' compensation cases. No matter the nature of your work-related injury or illness, our dedicated team of attorneys is prepared to advocate for your rights and seek the compensation you rightly deserve.
11. What types of criminal defense cases does Allen and Allen Law Firm take?
Our law firm handles a diverse array of criminal defense cases. Our team of seasoned attorneys has extensive experience in dealing with charges such as drug crimes, DUI and DWI offenses, minor in possession cases, traffic violations, and white-collar crimes. We understand that facing criminal charges can be daunting, and our aim is to provide robust and strategic defense, diligently working towards the most favorable outcome for our clients.
12. What kind of legal fees are included for criminal defense, family law or sports law cases?
There are various criminal defense, family law and sports law cases, and each case is unique. We encourage prospective clients to schedule a consultation with us to discuss their specific situation and to learn more about potential fees.
13. Where can I find more information about how the court litigation process works?
We encourage you to connect directly with one of our experienced attorneys at Allen and Allen Law Firm, who can offer personalized guidance and answers to your specific questions. The journey through court litigation can be complex as every case is unique, but we're here to make the process more understandable for our clients.
14. What is the process of hiring an attorney to represent my case?
When you contact Allen and Allen Law Firm, we will schedule an initial consultation to assess your case and provide initial guidance. If we decide to move forward together, we will sign a representation agreement. For personal injury cases, we operate mainly on a contingency fee basis, meaning we don't get paid until we reach a favorable outcome for your case.
15. What is the best way to schedule an initial consultation with a lawyer at Allen and Allen Law Firm?
To schedule a consultation with us, you can reach our office at (864) 226-6184 or submit an inquiry form on our website. We'll get back to you promptly to arrange a mutually convenient time for a consultation. We understand the urgency and importance of your legal matters, and we're committed to getting back to you as soon as possible.
1209 North Main Street
Anderson, SC 29621
Phone: (864) 226-6184